This model assembly kit recreates the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP bike by Honda. Announced in 2019 in Milan, this bike has a decidedly circuit-oriented feel exemplified by a 1,000cc inline-four engine with the same bore-stroke ratio as the RC213V MotoGP machine, finely honed cowl designs (the bike’s drag coefficient of 0.27 is unrivalled by other production motorcycles), a full suite of electronic rider aids and titanium Akrapovič muffler: truly a crystallization of the top notch technique at Honda, and an exciting new chapter for the famed Fireblade name. The bike is planned for entry into the World SBK in 2020.
• 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 176mm, width: 68mm, height: 96mm.
• Detachable side cowls.
• Features a detailed depiction of the class leading liquid cooled 4-cylinder engine.
• High performance tire designs are captured accurately in synthetic rubber.
• Engine, swing arm, front fork and muffler are all screw-attached to the frame.
• Comes with two marking options and a racing stand.
• Choose to assemble with single or tandem seat.
• Detail-Up Parts (Item 12690) available separately.
• Marking A: Grand Prix Red (red with white and blue accents)
• Marking B: Matte Pearl Morion Black (matte and gloss black)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.