1/12 XV1600 Roadstar Custom Tamiya 14135
This model kit recreates a customized version of the Yamaha XV1600 Road Star. The standard kit is available as item 14080. The XV1600 Road Star featured a 1,600cc V-twin that made it one of the most powerful motorcycles of its day, with telescopic front suspension and a rear shock tucked out of sight for a classic hardtail look to accentuate the low-slung lines, and liberal use of chrome. Customized bikes had side bags, a larger windshield, and many more variations.
• 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 208mm, width; 89mm, height: 120mm.
• Customized version of the low-slung XV1600 Road Star is recreated with metal-plated and clear parts, plus those recreating customized parts.
• Comes with decals to recreate two marking options (green & black, or purple) which were available on bikes sold in Japan in 2000, plus masking stickers to help with the paint job.
• The delicate fins of the air-cooled engine, spoke wheels and the slender brake and clutch lines included.
• NEW PARTS: Enlarged wind shield, additional lamps, backrest and sissy bar, side bags, and riveted seats.