From Newfoundland to Norway the European fishing fleet operates daily round the clock battling against the elements and the pitiless sea. On a three week trip, the trawler will only be fishing for about one week, the other two will be spent travelling to and from the fishing grounds. This trawler is equipped with electronics such as navigation aids, echo sonar and an automatic warning system which shows the density of an incoming shoal of fish. Vessels of this type trawl their nets on the right (starboard) side. The crew is 19 men.
– Detailed hull
– Deck structures
– Rail and inflatable life-raft containers
– Radar masts
– Two masts
– One life boat
– Double cable winch on deck
– Two figures
– Authentic decal set for following version:
– North sea Fishing Trawler MV Ross Jackal , Great Britain, 1961
- country version 1 Great Britain
- height 165 mm
- length 373 mm
- number of parts 61
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.