1/24 Lancia Stratos Turbo Tamiya 25418
The original Lancia Stratos Turbo model (Item 24003) is a classic model kit that was first released back in 1977. This is a special edition re-issue model with a stylish metal-plated finish!
The Stratos was developed through the early 1970s and went on to appear in WRC races, taking a magnificent hat-trick of manufacturer titles between 1974 and 1976. Lancia later developed the car further for Group 5 circuit racing, with a revamped body and turbocharged engine: it is this car that is recreated by this kit.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• The stylish, racy form of the Stratos is recreated in style. Body, B (excluding driver) and C parts (wheels,
• etc.) are given a semi-gloss metal plated finish.
• Features a highly realistic full body driver figure in racing garb and helmet.
• Detailed interior features authentic recreations of seats, dash, gearshift and more.
• Window parts now have a scored section molded into them, allowing easy cut-out of the side window
• section to fully show off the driver and interior.
• Separate parts recreate side mirrors, windshield wipers and more.