This famous French saloon was produced from 1934 to 1957 and featured a lightweight monocoque body with a high performance torsion bar spring suspension. It also had a spacious interior and featured a front wheel drive system and a low centre of gravity. The car proved to be very easy to handle and was used by the French Army, the occupying German Army, and the Free French forces. It was also used by German forces through out the European front and as far away as Russia.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rated 1.00 out of 5