1/6 Dax Honda Ltd Tamiya 16002
The Honda Dax (also known as the ST70) was a mini-bike which featured a distinctive frame shape. The Dax bike sought to continue where the earlier Honda Monkey left off, offering riders both the enjoyable leisure riding that made the Monkey such a popular bike as well as an increased level of practicality for everyday use. The Dax featured a T-bone shaped pressed steel frame with the fuel tank mounted internally, resulting in its characteristic look.
• 1/6 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 250mm.
• The T-bone frame is depicted with accuracy, complete with internal gas tank and battery case.
• Features sprung folding main stand and brake pedal.
• Semi-pneumatic tires are given a realistic tread pattern, and have Bridgestone lettering.
• Features a removable front fork section and folding handlebars, just like those on the real bike.
• Rear seat is opened via a lever on the model.
• OHC engine is recreated in great detail, including depictions of cooling fins.
• With authentic metal plated matte wheels, and gloss components for muffler, handlebars, fenders and more.
• Rubber tubing is included to recreate the various pipes and lines on the bike.
• Comes with high quality Cartograf decals.