Delays in the production of the first German main battle tanks led to the use of the armoured fighting vehicle II. After successful deployment in Poland and France at the beginning of the Second World War, it was also used in Russia and North Africa, although in the meantime it had become inferior to the enemy tanks. The F version developed in 1941 had reinforced front and side armour and with a weight of 9.5 tonnes reached a speed of 40 km/h.
– Includes 2 figures
– Diorama base showing ruins
– Rotating gun turret
– Flexible soft plastic tracks
Decals for 2 German Africa Corps versions:
– Pz Rgt 8, 15. Pz Div, DAK, North Africa, 1941-1942
– 5. Leichte Division, DAK, North Africa, 1941
- country version 1 – Germany
- length – 63 mm
- number of parts – 61
- Age – 10+
- Skill Level – 3 – Advanced
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.