6mm & 10mm 195 X 295mm Sheets Construction Foam AK Interactive AK-8098 (Colour may vary)
This blue styrofoam can be used for creating various structural elements of a vignette or diorama, such as walls, building, ruins, cobblestone and other types
of pavements, etc.
– Can be cut to required shape with the help of a cutter.
– Can be glued with PVA adhesive.
– You can carve the surface with the help of the AK9005 Tools Set to simulate bricks, stones, or wood. The surface can also be shaped using a stamping roller.
– The surface can be sanded.
– We recommend priming the surface with an acrylic primer to enhance adhesion of the further coats of paint and weathering products.
– This material is cut with a hot wire. The surface can show dents and shape irregularities, which can be smoothed by sanding.