Standard colours of Su-27 fleet in early service
The Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker is a twin-engine multirole fighter (S version) / pure fighter-interceptor aircraft (P version). First prototype of T10-1 (Sukhoi internal designation) flew in May 1977. The production Su-27S „Flanker-B” began to enter Soviet AF service in 1985, while the twin-seater Su-27UB („Flanker-C”) appeared only in 1987. Due to manufacturing optimisation reasons production of single and twin seaters was separated and conducted by two remote factories (hence two lines of Su-27 family development in later years). In total 517 Su-27S/P and 123 Su-27UB/UP were built till end of 1991 and the collapse of the Soviet Union. Further 56 of both versions were produced for the Russian AF from 1992 till 2011.
Russian AF + Cold War
Contains the following colours (acrylic paints, water-based):
• HTK-A103 – Traffic Red – The best match for colour of internal surfaces of various bays / doors of Su-27 family (incl. wheel hubs, air brake)
•HTK-A327 – Radome Green – Colour of wheel rims and nose cone / all radio-transparent elements of initial production Su-27S/P and Su-27UB
• HTK-A101 – Traffic White – Colour of nose cone / all radio-transparent elements of Su-27S/P (since batch 23 / 34) and Su-27UB (since batch 7)
• HTK-A328 – Pale Blue – Overall base and lower surfaces colour of early Su-27S/P/UB „Flanker-B/C” of Soviet AF and former Soviet Republics AFs
• HTK-A038 – Light Grey (Light Blue) – Used for upper surfaces camouflage of early Su-27S/P/UB „Flanker-B/C” of Soviet AF and former Soviet Republics AFs
• HTK-A095 – Blue (Gris Bleu Clair) – Used for upper surfaces camouflage of early Su-27S/P/UB „Flanker-B/C” of Soviet AF and former Soviet Republics AFs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.