Model of the Ju52. It became a flying legend and was the backbone of the air force’s transport flying units. Production was not stopped until 1944.
– Corrugated iron structure true to the original
– Interior with rows of seats
– Cockpit with instrument panel
– Rotatable propellers
– Optional entrance door open
– Detailed radial engine with exhaust system
– Separate ailerons
– MG Stand on the fuselage
– Paratrooper Figures
– Decals of the Luftwaffe for 2 versions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.