• Ideal for wood and plastic
• Work without splitting and ragged edges
• Offers longer wear in metal cutting applications
• 0.20mm (0.008″) Ultra-thin blade
• 114mm (4.5″) long blade
• 12.7mm (1/2″) cutting depth
• Includes Mini Mitre Box
36-200 32 TPI Ultra Thin Kerf Razor Saw. For super smooth cuts in wood, plastic, or soft metal. 32 TPI (Teeth per Inch).
Cutting Length x Depth
4 1/2″ x 7/16″ (11.4 x 1.1cm)
Superfine & Fine razor saws are ideal for wood and plastic without splitting or ragged edges. The medium saw offers longer wear in metal cutting applications.
Includes Mini Mitre Box, used with Razor Saw to cut square ends. For perfect splices, angled and mitered corners.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.