For holding & manoeuvring objects to the most accessible angle.
The Multi-Angled Bench Vice is made from die-cast aluminium and nickel plated steel. The rotating and tilting head allows you to manoeuvre your work piece to the most accessible angle and then locked into position by a single lever. The rubber grips on the jaws are for holding more delicate objects, although the vice can also be used without the grips. The jaws also have vertical and horizontal V-Grooves ideal for holding rods, wire or circular objects. The Vice fixes onto benches up to 55 mm in thickness with the adjustable lower clamp grip allowing for uneven surfaces and the soft upper grip protecting the surface from damage.
- Jaw Width: 75 mm
- Jaw Capacity (without rubber jaws): 55 mm
- Jaw Capacity (with rubber jaws): 50 mm
- Head Rotation: 360 degrees
- Tilt positions: 0 – 90 degrees
- Overall height above the work surface: 155 mm