Tens of thousands of this famous American tank were built during WWII. In addition to its use by US forces, the M4 Sherman also served with many Allied countries. This set includes the most common colors used to camouflage British and Commonwealth Sherman tanks. From the usual greens to the distinctive Dark Slate color, through Light Mud, and the light tones used in North Africa and Italy. This selection of six colors have been formulated for maximum performance with both brush and airbrush. The Scale Reduction-Effect will allow us to apply the correct color on our models. 17ml jars. Shake well before each use. Each jar includes a stainless steel ball agitator to facilitate mixture. They are water soluble, odorless, and non-toxic. We recommend A.MIG-2000 Acrylic Thinner for best thinning results. Dries completely in 24 hours. Included colors:
Include 6 Acrylic colors:
- AMIG0061 BS 381c No.61 Light Stone. Widely used from 1940 to 1943 in North Africa and Italy
- AMIG0110 SCC 1 A. Camouflage color in use during 1941-42.
- AMIG0111 SCC 2. Standard base color during the 1942-44 period. Also used in 1941
- AMIG0112 SCC 15. Bronze green color used in monotone schemes since 1944
- AMIG0113 Khaki Green No.3. A common base color from 1939 until 1941, but also in use in 1942
- AMIG0217 BS 381c No.34 Dark Slate. Used as camouflage color from 1940 to 1943
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.