The UH-1D, at over 7000 so far, is the helicopter built in the greatest numbers in the western world. It has an outstanding reputation, is reputed to be one of the safest aircraft and, with two large sliding side doors, can also carry bulky loads. The German air force uses the UH-1Ds primarily for SAR missions which also enables them to comply with international safety obligations.
– Detailed fuselage
– Movable main rotor
– Interior with seats and instrument panel
– Optional racks with stretchers
– Cable deflector and antennae
Decals for 2 German air force versions:
– Bell – Dornier UH-1D of Lufttransportgeschwader 62 at Schönewalde/Holzdorf
– Bell-Dornier UH-1D of Lufttransportgeschwader LTG 61, Penzing, Germany
- country version 1 – Germany
- length – 175 mm
- number of parts – 115
- rotor diameter – 199 mm
Skill Level 3 Advanced
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.