A derivative of the famous Panther V tank, the Jagdpanther antitank vehicle proved superior to any allied opposition due to its successful combination of mobility, armour plating and fire power. The jagdpanther, fitted with an 88 mm Pak 43/3 L/71, had gone in production in January 1944. Power unit: 600 hp V-12 Maybach petrol engine, maximum speed: 55 km/h, crew oh 5.
– Flexible soft plastic tracks
Decals for 2 German versions:
– Schwere Panzerjägerabteilung 654, 1° Kompanie, Alsace, France, 1944
– Unknown Unit, Western Front, Germany, Spring 1945
- country version 1 – Germany
- length – 132 mm
- number of parts – 51
- Age – 10+
- Skill Level – 3 – Advanced
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.