Model replica of the Fw190 A-8/R-2. The Sturmbock version was specially designed to fight the american storm. Bomber and had 30mm cannons in the wings, as well as an additional armor.
– fuselage and cockpit with additional armor
– Super detailed BMW 801 radial engine with exhaust manifold
– Movable ailerons and rudders
– Movable propeller
– Choice of normal or curved cockpit hood
– Detailed cockpit
– Rear tailwheel can be built either in extended or retracted position
– Detailed chassis
– Large display stand with multiple flight display
Authentic representation of the following versions:
– Fw190 A-8/R-2 “Sturmbock”, WkNo. 680718, 12th/JG 3, Barth/Germany, May 1944
– Fw190 A-8/R-2 “Sturmbock”, WkNo. 682204, 5th/JG 300, Löbnitz, October 1944
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.